It is essential to maintain your carpet in good condition so that it lasts as long as possible. It might seem difficult or require professional assistance from a commercial carpet cleaning in auckland, but it is not.
You can clean your own office, store or mosque carpet with a few easy tips and tricks.
COMMERCIAL CARPET CARE: THE BASICS
These are some basic rules to help you get started.
- Follow the instructions when using carpet shampoo.
- Do not walk on damp or wet carpets as this can cause damage to the pile fibers.
- After any cleaning treatment, thoroughly vacuum your carpets.
- Never take out loose yarn from a pile, and always use scissors to cut it.
- Do not fold a tufted carpet. Always roll it up.
Prevention is better than treatment. Carpets are no exception to this rule. You can save a lot of time and effort by following a few basic rules when cleaning and maintaining commercial carpets.
We recommend the following:
- Vacuuming your carpet regularly;
- Use doormats at the entrances
- Take care of dirt and spills as soon as you can.
It is possible for commercial carpets to become stained if it gets spilled on or becomes dirty. We recommend that you treat stains immediately to ensure that your carpet remains in good condition and your professional reputation.
It is important to remember that not all spots can be easily removed by a damp cloth. Each type of stain needs a different treatment. The approach for grease stains is different from that for water-based stains.
A second important rule is to never rub a tufted carpet. This could cause damage to the carpet yarns or carpet fibers, and can also lead to a change in the carpet’s structure.